- Update Regulus from CVS, using the -d option to get new directories.
- Copy the files from Prolog/SicstusPatches/4.0.3 to C:/Program Files/SICStus Prolog 4.0.3/library, or wherever you have your copy of SICStus.
Monday, 2 June 2008
Problems with SICStus 4.0.3 resolved
The SICStus people were as usual very responsive, and we now seem to be OK for running under 4.0.3. However, (this is IMPORTANT), you need to install a couple of patch files if you are using that version of SICStus. So, if you're using 4.0.3, do the following:
- McNemar at the word level?
- Faster parsing in Regulus using Nuance
- "Paraphrase corpora" for estimating semantic error...
- Better ways to estimate semantic error rate
- Interlingua corpora for multiple domains
- AFF version of Catalan
- Regulus 2.9.0 released
- Problems with SICStus 4.0.3 resolved
- Problems with SICStus 4.0.3
- Interlingua corpora
- Running multiple copies of the GUI
- ▼ June (11)